9.16.2009

Who has the time??

So I have to apologize it's been SO LONG since I last posted anything! We were without internet for quite a while and thought I was going to DIE. Let's see what have we been doing over the past 8 weeks:

Lunches, lunches, lunches...Addy and I have been going on a lot of lunch dates or having visitors over to the house! Addy does fairly well out and about...she actually prefers being out rather than home with boring ole' Mom, I think :)

BYOB...Bring Your Own Baby Yoga at Blooma yoga studio! Addy and I went with our friends the Mays (Carrie, Addie & Ella). Addy loved all the other babies and dug the stretching. Mom actually got somewhat of a workout as well.

We introduced Addy to our favorite Fall pasttime...Gopher Football! What a treat for her...she experienced her first tailgating and seeing the new TCF Bank Stadium. She loved it!


There have been lots more, but I'll just have to promise that I'll try to do better on postings going forward :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you like Blooma - one of my best friends was a teacher there, but she's also moving out of state so her last day was on Sunday. Addy is such a cutie, wow! Hope you're enjoying your time off from your other "job" :)

    ReplyDelete