11.12.2010

Update on the McChungs!

Everytime I blog I commit to doing it more often...clearly I'm not living up to that goal! Well here's an update on the McChungs and our adventures over the past few months. First of all, we've been on quite the rollercoaster and I must say, I've got one of the best hubbies who has been a great support to his pregnant hormonal wife throughout the entire thing :) Where to start...

We moved out of our house about 3 weeks ago as it turned out we found amazing people to move in and see a great friendship starting with their family! We feel it all worked out for a reason on both sides. The move out of our house was quite the ordeal as we underestimated just how much "stuff" we really had. We filled up 2 storage units...to the point of pushing things in to get the storage unit door to close :) Off we went our suitcases in hand to live with Vinh's parents in St. Paul. Addy, of course, has been in total heaven getting spoiled rotten by A-Ma & A-Ya at all hours of the day and night! I was most worried about her in this whole transition, but she seems to be doing the best out of all of us!! I've been really busy at work so working long hours and some weekends which has been tough on Baby Wang #2...but he/she keeps reminding me of their presence by being a pretty active "mover-arounder"...at all hours of the night and day! Our motivation has been solely on getting into our new house and starting to finally get settled. It's amazing how unsettling it is to even be in your previous house having to have it "show ready" all the time...the stress was really wearing on us. Now it's just a different type of stress...being anxious the get into our new home and for me to be able to "nest" before Baby Wang #2 comes. Needless to say, that process hasn't been the smoothest up to this point with our new house...there have been multiple delays where I get my hopes up and then something comes up. Again, Vinh has been the rock to keep us all together and ensuring that it will all be worth the wait! I must say, I have to also thank all the family and friends who have been supporting us throughout this process as well...YOU'RE THE BEST!

So now back to the fun stuff...I just had to share this picture of Addy as she loves visiting A-Ma & A-Ya's restaurant. We've been "visiting" coincidentally around dinner time multiple nights out of the week and have been spoiled rotten by A-Ma's cooking...YUMMY! As you can see Addy enjoys helping A-Ya take orders from the customers...

That's all for now. I'll hopefully be able to post some pictures of the new house after we get settled in...keeping our fingers crossed that we close early next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment